This page lists how to read stats that are listed on a Power Grid. Unless otherwise stated, stats shown on Power Grids come from The Official Handbook to the Marvel Universe.
Intelligence refers to the ability to think and process information.
Strength refers to the ability to lift weight
- Weak (cannot lift own body weight)
- Normal (able to lift own body weight)
- Peak Human (able to lift twice own body weight)
- Super-Human (800lbs-25 tons)
- Super-Human (25 tons-75 tons)
- Super-Human (75 tons-100 tons)
- Incalculable (excess of 100 tons)
Speed refers to the ability to move over land with vehicular help.
- Below Normal
- Super-Human (above 700 MPH)
- Speed of Sound (MACH-1)
- Supersonic (MACH-2 around orbital velocity)
- Speed of Light (186,000 miles per second)
- Warp-speed (transcending light speed)
Durability refers to the ability to resist or recover from bodily injury.
Energy Projection refers to the ability to discharge energy.
- Project energy on impact
- Short range and duration, single type
- Medium range and duration, single type
- Long range and duration, single type
- Discharge multiple types
- Unlimited command of multiple types
Fighting Ability refers to proficiency in hand to hand combat.
- Some Training
- Master of single form of combat
- Master of several forms of combat
- Master of all forms of combat